Mission & Vision
The mission of Rochambeau, the French International School, is to create a multicultural learning environment built on a rigorous French curriculum accredited by the French Ministry of Education. The school is part of the worldwide AEFE network of schools and provides a safe environment that welcomes students of all backgrounds and nationalities, guiding them to become confident, caring, and open-minded critical thinkers who will gain access to the best universities and thrive in a diverse competitive world.
Rochambeau, the French International School, values diversity, celebrates multiculturalism, and empowers students to understand and improve the world around them.
The school's core values are:
- Pursuit of Excellence, expect and help everyone to do their best
- Intellectual rigor and fairness, strong emphasis on hard work and work well-done
- Adaptability to a changing world
- Respect for diversity, the individual, ideas, cultures and the environment
- Support and cooperation between and among our students, our staff and our community
- Openness and transparency in our decision making process and communication
Together these values support a school which is culturally diverse and truly international.