Rochambeau Financial Aid
All families are eligible for Financial Aid without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, religion, gender or sexual orientation. The School's Financial Aid is allocated based on the families' financial needs and can cover up to 80% of the tuition, registration fees and transportation fees. Our objective is to support as many families as possible while staying within the budgetary envelope available. The amounts can therefore vary from one year to another. We encourage all interested families to apply.
To to be eligible for financial aid from the school, French families must first apply for French Government financial aid. Application for financial aid will be processed by FACTS and all information provided will remain strictly confidential. French government employees receiving any government subventions are not eligible for the French Government aid, but may submit a request for Rochambeau Financial Aid.
For additional information on our school's financial program please contact our billing office.
Students with French citizenship have the option of applying for a scholarship through the French government.
To learn more about the conditions and the application process, please visit the site of the French Consulate.
Please be advised that you must be registered at the French consulate of Washington D.C. and submit your application before the deadline*
*Families living in the Washington DC area must submit an application before March 9. A second phase is available for families relocating to DC after March 9 only. Deadline for the second phase is generally beginning September. French government employees receiving any government subventions are not eligible for the French Government aid, but may submit a request for Rochambeau Financial Aid.
Families will need the following documents to complete the form:
- Copies of 2016 tax return including all schedules
- A copy of 2016 W-2's for both spouses
- Families exempt from paying US taxes will need to provide a letter from their employer stating salary and benefits.
- Copies of supporting documentation (social security income, welfare, child support, food stamps, workers' compensation, and temporary assistance for needy families)
- $30 fee to process the application form.
For your request to be considered please submit your documents according to the following schedule:
- April 4, 2017
- August 1, 2017
- October 3, 2017
File review deadlines
- July (for the French citizens who submitted a Financial Aid request to the French Government before March 9)