The Department of Individual Learning Support is dedicated to providing educational support to the children and families of Lycée Rochambeau.
The department's goals are:
• To provide services to students of diverse learning profiles within the limits of the school curriculum and available resources.
• To enhance student competence in various academic areas and thereby foster confidence in their ability to learn.
• To engage families in this process so as to ensure progress and success.
• To offer resources to parents and to the pedagogical team.
• To refer to and work with external specialists for evaluations.
In addition, the school offers FSL support provided by special teachers.
The learning specialist can work directly in the classroom or in another room. She can propose support individually or in small groups.
It is composed of a learning specialist (primary school) and a student achievement advisor (primary and secondary schools) who work in concert with teachers, specialists and parents for the benefit of the students.