20-21 | Elementary
GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR ELEMENTARY
- Build a class culture and community,
- Establish relationships with families and students,
- Promote collaboration at the students and teachers' level
- Maintain a safe, open and caring environment for everyone
Distance learning - daily framework
- Increased whole class instructional hours (synchronous instruction) - as compared with Spring 2020 programs
- New format for break-out sessions
- Small groups focused on oral expression
- Regular individual meetings
- Daily Office Hours opportunities
- Daily instructional hours between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm, followed by office hours (optional). Daily start times vary by grade: MS and GS - 9am, 1st - 5th grades - 8:30 am.
- Mid-day lunch breaks for 90 min
Loading from Vimeo...