Sur ordre du gouverneur du Maryland, Larry Hogan, nos campus resteront fermés jusqu'au 24 avril inclus. L'enseignement à distance se poursuit donc pour nos élèves. Nous continuerons à surveiller la situation et ajusterons le calendrier si nécessaire.
Pour suivre les mises à jour pour la communauté Rochambeau, veuillez consulter notre page ressources sur le COVID-19.
At the direction of Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, our campuses will remain closed until April 25. The distance learning will continue for our students. We will continue to monitor this situation and will adjust the schedule as necessary.
For the latest community updates and distance learning plans please see our COVID-19 Updates page.
Forest Road Campus - 5th grade through 12th grade
The Forest Road campus warmly welcomes approximately 20 students per class from 5th grade to 12th grade.
And the Administrative staff who support all three campuses.
Address: 9600 Forest Road, Bethesda MD 20814
Traffic and transportation
- Be certain to conduct all drop-off and pick-up activities within the school gates within the Access Road parking lot or kiss-and-ride lanes. It is not permissible to drop off or pick up passengers on the adjacent streets (Beech Ave, Montgomery Drive, Forest Road, etc.) or other nearby schools (St. Jane de Chantal, BCDS, etc.).
- To enter the Access Road area, all vehicles must enter only from Montgomery Drive and exit only onto Forest Road. (See the map below for route instructions) Drivers must be attentive to the one-way route in the Access Road parking area.
- There is no exit onto Montgomery Drive from Access Road.
- Drivers should use through streets and may not cut through the nearby Maplewood Park townhouse community in order to access the campus.
- If there is a cue of vehicles on Montgomery Drive waiting to enter the Access Road lot, vehicles must not drive around stopped cars only to enter the parking area of the lot. All waiting vehicles must remain in line, on the right side of the street.
- Out of respect for our neighbors, please do not block the driveways of nearby homes or cause damage to grass or landscaping by walking or driving on private property.
- Please display your family's vehicle tag by hanging it on your rearview mirror. This is for your safety in order that we may clearly identify the vehicles for our community. (Click here if you need to order a tag for your vehicle.)
- Only Rochambeau School Buses and staff members may use the drop-off lanes and parking area from the Forest Road entry point. To learn more about bus transportation options and current routes, click here.
The Forest Road campus is open from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm.
6th and 7th grades - 8:30 am – 3:30pm
8th grade and up – 8:30am – 3:30pm or 5:30pm depending on agenda and options
T 301.530.8260 | F 301.564.5779