Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees are determined by the Board of Administration. An annual increase should be anticipated each year.
Entrance and Enrollment Fees 2019-2020
- Application Fee: $100 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
- New Family Enrollment Fee (payable once per family, at time of enrollment of first child, non-refundable): $2,000
- Annual Registration Fee (per child): $1,500
Tuition Fees 2019-2020
- Nursery (2 year olds) $18,500
- Pre-K and K $21,020
- 1st gr - 5th gr $19,270
- Middle School (6th - 9th grade) $21,620 *
- High School (10th - 12th grade) $25,490 *
* the tuition fees cover the cost of French exams and High School graduation for its students. This includes the DNB in 9th grade, Baccalauréat exams in 11th and 12th grades, as well as all High School Options, including OIB.
The above numbers only reflect tuition fees. Additional fees may be added to include transportation, extra-curricular activities and more.
Enrollment is online and must be completed for each student enrolling. The contract is part of the online enrollment process. It contains important information, so please be sure to read it carefully.
For families paying student tuition, the tuition fees are paid via FACTS, a tuition management company. The first payment is due in June or in full if tuition is paid by your company.
Tuition and fees for the 2020-2021 academic year are reviewed by the Board of Trustees annually. Parents should be aware that there may be some increase in tuition each year.