Rochambeau provides students the opportunity to create and manage their own associations with the support of the Vie Scolaire staff.
Thinking about starting a club or joining an existing club?
You’ve come to the right place!
Rochambeau clubs are student-led; they are made up of students from middle and high school who have similar interests and who work around a fixed theme. Student clubs are a great way to meet new friends with similar interests, to participate in an activity you enjoy, or to learn about an activity you’re interested in.
Interested students have the opportunity to either participate in an existing club, take over a club looking for leadership, or propose a new project.
You will have the opportunity to do what you love and share this feeling with others.
Why get involved in a student-led club?
- Clubs allow you to de-stress and focus on something other than academics.
- They provide you with an affinity group where you can cultivate friendships.
- They require collaboration and teamwork skills, and provide a path for leadership.
- Participation and leadership in clubs help distinguish your university applications, and may fulfill required SSL (Student Service Learning) hours required by some colleges.
How to create an association at Rochambeau?
- Present a project
- Have a Rochambeau staff adult sponsor/supervisor
- Complete this document and return it to Mrs. Katuala at the following address Katualac@rochambeau.org