Financial Aid is an investment that enriches our whole community.
As an independent school Rochambeau is a fully self-funded non-profit school. Tuition and other sources of revenue provide a financial anchor, but do not cover the full cost of the investments we make in our students and our community each year. As a non-profit school, gifts to Rochambeau are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Click here to make a gift today. Our students thank you!
- What is Jump Week? What is the Annual Fund?
- Does one gift really make a difference?
- How does Rochambeau use gifts made to the Annual Fund?
- What are our community goals?
- Are my gifts tax deductible?